Friday, March 22

Week 8 Reflection

We've had a fantastic week - the highlight was definitely Harmony Day!
We were lucky enough to be involved in a range of activities including craft, cooking, art, martial arts, and dancing! We also got to listen to Cartsen and Mrs O'Keefe give us an insight into what it was like growing up in Germany and Russia. It's amazing how different school can be in different countries!
Thanks to Miss Hassell for organising such an amazing event!

What was your favourite Harmony Day activity and why?


5 comments:

  1. My favourite harmony day activity was the cooking and sword fighting because I love the food and the fighting was a around fun activity the dancing was my 3 because it was interesting ?

    Jett

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite Harmony Day activity was the swords because I was really good at hitting the ping pong balls.

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sword fighting activity because we got to yell as loud as we wanted and let all our anger out. Also don't be told to be quiet
    Thx you miss hassle and teachers and parent helpers the best day yet at school

    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the martial arts and the cooking
    Because I loved the flavours of the rice paper rolls and I loved hitting the balls, they were flying everywhere.
    Ebony :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved harmony day my favourite were the Korean sword fighting and cooking very fun and active.


    Isaac

    ReplyDelete