Sunday, March 31

Week 9 Reflection


It's been a great week! We've been busy learning about measurement in Maths and completed our weather task. This week we also farewell Miss F, our student teacher. Thanks for all of your hard work over the past 3 weeks, we hope you enjoyed teaching us!

'3 weeks have gone so fast and it is time for Miss F to go back to University :( I have had an awesome time in 6A learning all about Antarctica, making dream catchers during Harmony Day, estimating, measuring and converting lengths and working our way through the Weather Task! I am very sad to leave but maybe I will be back one day! I hope you all have a fantastic rest of the year with Miss Affleck!' - Miss F 


Did you enjoy watch the iBrainstorm Show at Sunshine Ave?
I hope you all have a relaxing Easter weekend with your family. See you Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I went surfing 9 times and also had family over for the Easter Sunday and Monday
    Jett

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brainstorm show was a bit boring and my back hurt a lot from sitting down to long. I went to Brisbane on Easter Sunday for my Dad's 50th Birthday. I got to see all my cousins and ate heaps of cake.

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was sad that miss F left I enjoyed her teaching.
    I enjoyed the ibrainstorm show because it was fun and they kept you interested.
    Week 9 was the most exciting week for me.
    Ebony :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. On my long weekend, I went to the creek with my family on Good Friday. We had a great time there seeing old friends. After that we went home and relaxs. Saturday it was a normal day we went for a bike ride and had my cousin over Milla. Sunday it was Easter got heaps of yummy chocolates. Finally it came Monday so I went to to Lilys house with Gema. We went to the beach and played piggy in the middle with lilys Easter egg. Then when Gema hit the wall and it exploded! The ibrainstorm was a great show of telling people what to do when you get bullied and not to fight back in bad ways.

    Evie

    ReplyDelete